I started my Linux journey with Fedora and quickly found my way to Ubuntu... and aside from a bit of distro hopping, I found that Ubuntu was where I was most comfortable.
But after a while, I found that it just wasn't meeting my needs and I continued on for greener pastures. That's when I discovered Manjaro. It solved EVERY problem I was having. So here are 7 reasons I LOVE Manjaro!
Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1K...
You can find me on these socials:
* Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@TheLinux...
* I am an Odysee partner
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/_gbryant
* Mastodon: https://social.librem.one/@gbryant
Support the Show
* Patreon: https://patreon.com/thelinuxgamer/
* BTC: 1DckZocn7pA7MDzKSu98UbS4TjocfK633x
* ETH: 0x1C0FDD6d450679359876a077A15DFd0537E8C2D8
* Merch: teespring.com/stores/official-linux-g...
* Liberapay: https://liberapay.com/TheLinuxGamer/
* Humble: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/?p...
* Amazon affiliate link: https://amzn.to/3bGf9Co
# Comment Section Rules
1. Be kind to each other.
2. Don't swear, don't use racial slurs (you will be automodded)
3. I reserve the right to permanently ban habitually abusive commenters and I don't apologize. You /won't/ be notified.
If you can't *cope* with having rules, you're welcome to *not* leave a comment.
You can email me at gardiner-at-heavyelement-dot-io
# What are your machines specs?
* AMD Ryzen 7 1800x
* MSI Pro Series X370 SLI PLUS
* AMD RX VEGA 64
* GSkill Ripjaw V DDR4 8GB x4 (32 GB)
* Fractal Design Define R9 Case
* Manjaro GNOME
Living Room Gaming Rig:
* ASUS X99-E-10G WS
* Intel Core i7-6900K @ 3.2GHz
* NVidia Titan X (Pascal)
* DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB 8GB x8 (64GB)
* System76 Thelio Minor
* AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
* DDR4 16GB RAM
* Zotac Nvidia GTX 970 4GB
* ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
* AMD FX 6300 at 3.5 GHz
* Nvidia GTX 750 1GB
* DDR3 20 GB RAM
Funky Choon (a.k.a. The Linux Gamer Theme Song) by Brothers Nylon https://youtu.be/njrIkXpB7oU
This Work is protected under the Authoral Integrity License (AIL): https://github.com/heavyelement/ail/