What is known as the American plague? | Americans testing their knowledge (36)
Easy common knowledge questions that everybody should answer.
Keep laughing: https://youtu.be/IBcrJtLaLaY
If you like my content, please consider supporting me on Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/myworldisgett...#areyousmarterthana5thgrader#publicinterview#wshhquestions
If you want to keep laughing, I recommend you visit High Park Crew channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5by...
1. How long does the Earth take to rotate around its axis?
2. Name a country that starts with the letter “U”.
3. What do you call a large group of jellyfish?
4. Electrons have what type of charge?
5. What war ended with the treaty of Versailles?
6. What are the two official languages of the Philippines?
7. The first fireworks were invented in the 17th century by what country?
8. What's your largest organ?
9. You need two and three quarter’s cups of flour for one batch of rolls. How much flour would you need for three batches of rolls?
10. What is the protein in blood plasma called that contains antibodies?
11. What is a thousand years called?
12. In the song “12 days of Christmas”, how many French horns are there?
13. In the US Capitol Building, the hall of columns has what number of columns equaling 56 percent of the number of US states?
14. Simplify the expression: 7s +2 + 8s - 12.
15. What's the fewest number of people that can be in a three-legged race?
16. How many hearts does an octopus have?
17. What is air pressure measured with?
18. How many bones are in your ear?
19. What Japanese general and prime minister during much of World War II was hanged as a war criminal in 1948?
20. In his inaugural address what US president said: “the torch has been passed to a new generation”?
21. What kind of organism is the last in every food chain?
22. What was the poisonous drink that killed Socrates?
23. Why are there tides in the ocean?
24. A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
25. Halloween is October 31st. What day is Earth Day?
26. What mountaintop retreat in the Bavarian Alps was specially built for Hitler’s 50th birthday, though he rarely visited due to his fear of heights?
27. Henry Hudson claimed the Hudson Bay for England and the Hudson River for what rival country?
28. A six-sided die is rolled once. What is the probability that the number rolled is an even number greater than two?
29. What state is Mount Rushmore in?
30. What is known as the American plague?
31. What state is Dodge City in?
32. What is the largest continent on Earth?
33. What continent has the most countries?
lol, trivia, satire, Cringe alert, ignorance, trivia, satire, education, mark dice, college, funny videos, quiz, public interview, bad education, americans are ignorant, history quiz, comedy, funny, jay leno, myworldisgettingdumber, humor, america, dumb people answering questions, are you smarter than a 5th grader, late show, ignorance is bliss, try not to laugh, iq test, american ignorance, mark dice, sports, sports fails, american plague